Sunday, July 23, 2006

how this works!

Ok ,first of all-I'm the sad bastard who who has nothing else to do on a Saturday night but this. That is because I am here in Liverpool, and all the pubs here are bollocks.
I spent many years at the OCH, during my 13 years in Hong Kong. I am stuck here in the UK for the next year or so, or at least as long as I can take it. If you drank there you would know me as Hippie Chris, but just Chris is ok.

If I know you, I'll give you posting rights.If not, or in the mean time, just post as a comment and I will post it as an entry later.
Photos and stories would be great. You don't have to use your real name. Unfortunately, like Hong Kong, this is not a democracy, and I will remove anything deemed beyond the pale.This is not a sex site, and explicit pics will be removed.
Pics of customers no longer with us would be appreciated. Everything doesn't have to be 100% OCH, it's all right to pop out around Wanchai for a walkabout. Stories about the Bridge or the Wanch or the Junk are more than welcome, but as in the real world, it's always back to the Old China in the end.

No comments: